The mission of The NEW Empowerment Center is
To foster a community of awareness and knowledge which will empower individuals and families to improve themselves and their living situations without discrimination based on age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religion.
Our core values:
- We will not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or political affiliation
- We will respect the client’s right to privacy
- We will respect a client’s right to self-determination
- We will not violate trust by knowingly committing any act detrimental to a client or the agency
- We will help anyone in need by making appropriate referrals to other providers